Monday, August 22

I took a walk around midnight several nights ago. It was nice outside, the air was crisp and cool. The walk was refreshing, something I had needed for a while. I saw beauty that had been long awaiting my attention. The cool breeze against my face was soothing, all the night had to offer. The warm pavement beneath my bare feet was calming, all that remained from the hot summers day. The quietness that was offered by the time of night was well needed. A good time for me to clear my thoughts, to reflect on things that have happend this summer, and better yet i focused on things to come. I'm going back to New York! I got a chance to let that really soak in and inhabbit an area of my heart. I'm actually goint to spend Christmas with a family that hardly even knows me!! And not only do i want to be there, but i am wanted there! I can't wait. i'm soo giddy about it..but anyways..my point in this post was to say that i had a really good walk the other night :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)